hi and hello! I really hope you don't mind me asking this and forgive me if you have answered this before. I really love your shirts that you have for sale on your store and I would like to buy your wadanohara ones, but just curious did you get mogeko's permission before selling them? Sorry if this is rude to ask at all.
hey there anon! this isn’t a rude question, it’s actually pretty reasonable. mogekos stated that created fan merchandise is acceptable so long as it’s clearly fan merch and isn’t claimed as your original content. I’m also not really making a profit off of the mogeko stuff in my store because the royalties are low and I put them back into basically paying to keep the store up, ie, my internet. basically I didn’t send them an email expressly asking permission for my singular case because it’s been stated as acceptable already.
I hope this answers your question!
disclaimer: i dont doubt satanick’s probability of hitting on literally any variant of eticalb because who would i be kidding
i dont have any good explanation for this but know that i laughed for a good half hour when i first thought of satanick hitting on ggt kcalb
hello! do you know the episode number of haikyuu when oikawa was always stretching out his arms (or whatever you call it)... you did fem!hq redraw for them sorry idk how to explain it, but i just want to know the episode number if you know it that has that scene because oikawa is a piece of trash and i love him
ooh you mean this one? it’s from episode 22 if i’m remembering properly…
well im fucking dead inside after today’s hq episode
happy 10.9 aka kagehina day everyone!! to celebrate hachibani and i did another collab… shocking, i know
bless these adorable dorks forever we both love em dearly
more gray garden and wadanohara doodles and shit off twitter
still ass deep in moge please help
apparently people have been reposting my artwork off of my twitter to tumblr and i want to tell you why thats not okay for a number of reasons:
- you didn’t get my permission to do that
- i’ve said numerous times i do not allow reposting, especially to a different site from the original place i posted a drawing
- sometimes i want to keep certain art just on twitter and not here and that should be respected
- often times if i’ve posted something to twitter but not to tumblr yet, it’s because i have a reason, which is usually that i want to post a bunch of art together in a photoset and i havent finished all of the drawings
- going off of that, when you choose to repost my artwork here off my twitter unauthorized there’s a good chance you’re stealing my own recognition from me for when i end up posting it later. do you see why that’s really upsetting and shitty
anyway i hope this is helpful to anybody who was wondering whether or not it’s okay to keep doing that cause yeah it’s not
holy fuck i’m almost to 11k followers already… bless all of you you’re all amazing
if you need me im in still in the yuri volleys dumpster where i belong
srry tumblr the hatospam is over lol
now go play hatoful boyfriend pls